Sunday, March 15, 2009

Etsy Store Kickoff!

Well FINALLY I've launched the Etsy site! I don't know what my deal is. I can spit out dresses every hour but ask me to put them up on a website and it takes me a month? Well now that I'm in the swing I should be able to add a few new products daily until everything is up there. It feels good to have it rolling.

To celebrate I whipped of a few new outfits this weekend. I made the absolutely most darling stripwork shirt out of some of my favorite fabrics in stock. I adore it! I also made a matching reversible wrap skirt that came out wonderfully and a super light weight knit pixie dress with contrasting inner hood and pocket. I'm thrilled with how everything turned out this weekend which is a minor miracle. Usually there is at least one thing that leaves me stumped.

I'm really getting into stripwork and piecing. It's fun and challenging. The project in store for this week is a stripwork knot dress, some bloomers and I think we'll finally make some korkers for fun (not for the shop).

Pictures forthcoming!

1 comment:

  1. ooh ooh, I am SO excited for this blog...
    I have to get my pics up of the dresses I made for Lucy and Annie...
    They turned out so CUTE!

    I don't have an etsy shop yet, but I am interested in your proposal and might just put one up if your proposal sound feasible...

    ReplyDelete